Get new posts by email. About once every three weeks. Unsubscribe anytime.
Have you ever wondered why there are so many wild turkeys roaming around Brookline? They were virtually wiped out across Massachusetts in the 19th century, but thanks to conservation efforts their population has rebounded to over 25,000 today.Read more...
I’ve sent out new kitchen magnets to help all you cooks with kitchen measurement conversions. If you didn’t receive one, it means I probably don’t have your address. Please send me an email (email@example.com) with your address and I’ll send you one of the new ones right away! Above is an image of the new magnet.Read more...
You probably know or could guess that more properties are listed for sale in the spring than any other time of year. Pragmatically, however, people have to move for various reasons throughout the year, even in the middle of winter. So what is the actual distribution of new listings throughout the year?Read more...
Posts by category
- Redfin quotes Avi on Micro-Apartment trends
- The case against Local Historic Districts
- What's happening in Brookline real estate now?
- Why we should stop requiring parking minimums near public transit
- American Legion Post 11 Scholarship videos
- Survey results: Brookline Economic Sentiment Survey
- Not another “our response” email. What’s actually happening in Real Estate?
- What “affordable housing” means and why we need more
- Addressing the demand side
- Drawbacks of a property transfer tax
- How to house all the students
- Free apartments hidden inside mostly empty houses
- Airbnbs increase housing prices
- Unintended consequences of lead paint laws
- Observations on hidden housing stocks in Brookline
- Are there more or less houses for sale than last year?
- Why are there so many turkeys in Brookline?
- Wire Fraud: A Cautionary Tale
- 2017 in Review: Key insights to understand this market
- 15 Graphs to Explain 2015 Real Estate
- Solar Panels effect on Home Selling Prices
- Price to Rent Ratio
- Which months have the most properties listed for sale?
- Overview of homes sold in the first half of 2015
- Fed rates went up…but Mortgage rates are down
- Light speed: When houses sell before the open house
- Introducing Accent Realty
- 5 things to consider when you want to sell and buy at the same time
- Pros and Cons of Escalation Clauses when buying real estate
- Residential Way interviews Avi
- Hidden Furniture
- How accurate are town tax assessments?
- Just listed: Stunning Coolidge Corner 4-bed Duplex Condo
- Just listed: Two-family on Mission Hill
- Just Listed: Townhouse in Brighton!
- Home Sweet Home: A Guide for Massachusetts Home Buyers
- Three trends that will shape the future
- What could go wrong?
- Who do you recommend?
- How to waive your mortgage contingency
- Prepare now for Spring
- Buyers Guide 2016
- Broker tours
- Coolidge Corner Coworking
- New magnets
- First post!